Day 01: Arrival Kochi – Munnar (150Kms-4hrs)
Welcome to God s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport. Later proceed to Munnar, This small town in the Western Ghats is famous for its picture book towns, sprawling tea gardens, mist clad hills, sanctuaries and above all the climate is one of the most sought after tourist destination in India today. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India.On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls of Cheeyappara & Valara and later Reach & check in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Munnar Sightseeing (150Kms-4hrs)
After breakfast, visit Eravikulam National Park where on can view the famous nilagiri Thar (National Park is Closed Park Closed from 01 Feb to 31 March due to breeding season), Later proceed to Mattupetty & Kundala Dam were you can enjoy boating through the reservoir flanked with tea garden on one side and never ending Grass land on the other. The Echo point, famous for its echo phenomenon is a famous halting point for the tourists, Shooting Point and Tea Museum. Evening Return to the resort and overnight stay.
Day 03: Munnar – Alleppey Houseboat (180kms-5hrs)
Check out of the hotel from Munnar by 8.00am and proceed to Alleppey to check in to the Houseboat for a 20 hour long cruise through the world famous backwaters of Kerala. Houseboat (Kettuvalloms) is a indigenously developed and designed private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen ,dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters. The cruise through palm fringed narrow canals, the unique life of the backwater people and above all the nature around you will make long lasting impressions in your mind. Overnight stay in a houseboat.
Day 04: Alleppey - Kochi Departure (150Kms-4hrs)
Relish your Kerala breakfast, Checkout of the houseboat at 9.00 am and transfer to Cochin Airport / Ernakulam Railway station with ever lasting memories of a holiday you will never forgets. End of services.
Package Cost Includes:
- Well appointed above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin/Triple sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast at the hotel.
- All Meals at the Houseboat (Kerala Cuisine)
- For 2-3 pax A/c Indigo/small sedan vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Package Cost Excludes:
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Christmas Eve Gala Dinner & Gala Dinner
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Mandatory Christmas & New Year Eve Gala Dinner would be charged extra.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges other than that which is mentioned in the includes.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with the booking only after we receive confirmation your end.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Check-in time at the hotel is 14.00 hrs.
- Check-out time is 11.00hrs
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- The Eravikulam National Park, Munnar, will remain closed from 01 Feb to First Half of April of every year.
Important Information about Kerala Houseboat services.
- Check-in time at Houseboat is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- Houseboat will be stationed at one place from 6:00 pm to 8:00 am next day due to Govt. restrictions.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator, cook and a helper.
- In Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9.00 pm to 6.00 am next day.
- In Premium Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per guest request anytime.
- No two houseboats are of same size and quality. The interiors of two houseboats also varies.
- Houseboats are for exclusive use and not shared by other guest unless specified.
- Guest are requested to carry mosquito and insect repellents since at night the boat are anchored along the waterway.
- Always keep the door of the bedroom and washroom closed to avoid mosquitoes and insects .
- Choices of food are limited and mostly South Indian food are served.
- Quality of houseboat cannot be compared with that of hotels, where the guest were staying previously.
- Houseboat rooms are small in size and have basic amenities.
- Advance Booking Fee for Normal Period
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29-16 days before departure: 50% of total cost.
- Less than 15 days before departure: 100% of total cost.
Advance Booking Fee for peak period and long weekends (Pls check with us)
- At the time of booking/confirmation: 50 % of total cost.
- After 05 - 07 days of booking/confirmation: 50% of total cost.
- Less than 15 days before departure: 100% of total cost.
Package can be cancelled with written mail from the person making the booking. The cancellation charges per person applicable are as per the published cancellation policy mentioned below:
Minimum Cancellation (Processing Fees) is Rs. 1500.00 per head Per Tour.
- 45 -20 Days prior to Tour Start Date 25% of full tour cost.
- 19 -10 Days prior to Tour Start Date 50% of full tour cost.
- 09 -06 Days prior to Tour Start Date 75% of full tour cost.
- 05- 00 Days / No show 100% of full tour cost.
Except for Peak season and long weekends (Pls check with us)
- Minimum Cancellation (Processing Fees) is Rs. 2000.00 Per head Per Tour.
- 45 - 30 Days prior to Tour Start Date 50% of full tour cost.
- 29 - 10 Days prior to Tour Start Date 75% of full tour cost.
- 09 - 00 Days / No show 100% of full tour cost.