Day 01: Arrival at Leh
Upon Arrival at Kushok Bakula Airport Leh - 3500m above sea level. Meet and greet and Get onboard the waiting vehicle to transfer to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel. Today the complete day is for rest and leisure to get you acclimatized. In the evening visit Leh Market & Shanti Stupa. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02: Leh Sightseeing.
After breakfast, today we will drive towards Kargil road and start your sightseeing with Hall of Fame near Leh, this museum is constructed by the Indian army. Next visit Spituk Gompa. A three-chapel monastery, Spituk is located at a distance of approximately 8 km from the town of Leh. Later visit Gurudwara Patthar Sahib - nestled deep in the Himalayas, was built by the Lamas of Leh in 1517 to commemorate the visit of Guru Nanak Dev. Another 4 km drive takes us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up further. Driving through a picturesque landscape we reach the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar rivers, 4 km before Nimmu village. Return to the hotel, dinner and stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 03: Leh - Khardung La – Leh (Day Excursion)
After breakfast drive to Khardung la, the highest motorable road in the world. Khardungla Pass is at an altitude of 5,359 meters and is 39.7 km from Leh. Journey from Leh to Khardungla was a painful 3 hours drive up on a winding road, interrupted by minor landslides and avalanches. Higher up, the mountains were still covered with sheet of snow that melts slowly into slush of mud. The army maintains this road through out the day. Return to Leh by afternoon. Afternoon rest and relax or take a walk to the local market. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Leh Departure
Enjoy the nature. Today your beautiful stay in Leh draws to a close. After breakfast pack your bags to reach the airport in time to catch your flight back home.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- Meals as per plan mentioned.
- To & Fro Airport Transfers (Leh, Manali & Srinagar) As Per Package.
- All Transportation will be on point to point by Scorpio/ Innova / Sumo Grand and not at disposal.
- Innerline Permit.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that the nationals/citizens of CHINA / TAIWAN / AFGHANISTAN / BANGLADESH / PAKISTAN / SRI LANKA / BURMA are not allowed to visit restricted areas in Ladakh region. Hence these packages are not applicable for these nationals.
Advance Booking Fee for peak period (20 Oct – 20 Nov. 2015 & 20 Dec – 10 Jan))
- At the time of booking/confirmation: 50 % of total cost
- After 05 - 07 days of booking/confirmation: 50% of total cost
- Less than 15 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If You Cancel Your Holiday:
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost
- 29-20 days before departure 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure 100% of total cost